The terms and conditions represent the agreement between the user and contentinspire.com and it states your use of our website www.contentinspire.com in addition to any services offered by this platform at any time. By visiting this website, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms.
While visiting this blog, you agree that you will not:
- Use this blog in a manner that contradicts with applicable federal, local or international laws, requirements, rules or codes of conduct.
- Use this blog to misguide or impersonate any person about the content displayed on this website.
- Attempt to trespass the security protocols in any way.
- Use, resell or redistribute the content displayed here by any means.
- Reproduce, display, publish, disclose, share, and modify any part of the content present therein.
The graphics, text, photographs, images, font, design, layout, appearance and other technology present on this blog are under copyright ownership of Contentinspire.com. Therefore, are you are not allowed to use any of this unless otherwise approved by contentinspire.com.
You agree to defend and indemnify contentinspire.com and all of its affiliates from and against any damages, losses, costs and liabilities. You will cooperate as much as possible for the defense of all such claims. Content Inspire reserves the right to presume the exclusive control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Content Inspire might contain links to other websites that are not owned and operated by us, and therefore, we don’t consider ourselves responsible for the visitor’s use of any such links.